pro-neb ultra II

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
You can also use the devilbiss pulmoaid compressor for tobi and pulmozyme. It's not as compact as the pari. I got it after realizing our original pari proneb ultra I was faulty from day one. Went from 45-50 minute tobi times to 20-25.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
You can also use the devilbiss pulmoaid compressor for tobi and pulmozyme. It's not as compact as the pari. I got it after realizing our original pari proneb ultra I was faulty from day one. Went from 45-50 minute tobi times to 20-25.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Faust

I bought a brand new pro neb ultra 2 from ebay. It worked fine for like 3 months, then all of a sudden it would push air, but not nebulize my meds (wouldn't mist them, though it was pushing air fine). I thought it was the neb cups going bad, so I got brand new cups. Still same thing. I hooked up my ancient compressor and it misted just fine. No clue what could have gone bad.

Faust

I bought a brand new pro neb ultra 2 from ebay. It worked fine for like 3 months, then all of a sudden it would push air, but not nebulize my meds (wouldn't mist them, though it was pushing air fine). I thought it was the neb cups going bad, so I got brand new cups. Still same thing. I hooked up my ancient compressor and it misted just fine. No clue what could have gone bad.

Faust

Faust

Faust

<br />
<br />
<br />

AnD

I don't know exactly what you are looking for (are you trying to stay away from Pari compressors?) but there is at least one Pari Proneb Ultra (not the Ultra II) new in the box for less than $30 (including shipping) on Ebay right now (there is also a new, complete Trek S with battery if anyone is interested, lol).

I have one of those for a backup, that I got from a different site (that site doesn't have any more thought) because it did last longer than my Ultra II's. Good luck!

AnD

I don't know exactly what you are looking for (are you trying to stay away from Pari compressors?) but there is at least one Pari Proneb Ultra (not the Ultra II) new in the box for less than $30 (including shipping) on Ebay right now (there is also a new, complete Trek S with battery if anyone is interested, lol).

I have one of those for a backup, that I got from a different site (that site doesn't have any more thought) because it did last longer than my Ultra II's. Good luck!

AnD

AnD

AnD

<br />
<br />I have one of those for a backup, that I got from a different site (that site doesn't have any more thought) because it did last longer than my Ultra II's. Good luck!

barbc888

I have both the Devilbiss and the ProNeb. I like the Devilbiss better because it has lasted me so long and is a backup when my ProNeb conks out (happened once so far -- I'm on my 2nd ProNeb ultra). With the Devilbiss it takes a little longer to neb the meds, but it's reliable.

barbc888

I have both the Devilbiss and the ProNeb. I like the Devilbiss better because it has lasted me so long and is a backup when my ProNeb conks out (happened once so far -- I'm on my 2nd ProNeb ultra). With the Devilbiss it takes a little longer to neb the meds, but it's reliable.

barbc888

barbc888

barbc888

<br />
<br />