Probiotics and Supplements

jbrandonAW

missa, its funny you say that, the more i looked at that picture the more i was like gaw she and those boys look familiar lol. Its been a very very LOONG day with only 4 hours of sleep last night -I think im getting sick. And the kids havent made it easy today.

jbrandonAW

missa, its funny you say that, the more i looked at that picture the more i was like gaw she and those boys look familiar lol. Its been a very very LOONG day with only 4 hours of sleep last night -I think im getting sick. And the kids havent made it easy today.

J

jennylivingston

Missa,
With a lot of trial and error! When you are editing your signature there is a place you can find the html symbols, if you find the one that says 'url', copy and paste it, then replace the text between the symbols with your blog address, I think it should work. I hope that makes sense. It took me FOREVER to figure it out.

J

jennylivingston

Missa,
With a lot of trial and error! When you are editing your signature there is a place you can find the html symbols, if you find the one that says 'url', copy and paste it, then replace the text between the symbols with your blog address, I think it should work. I hope that makes sense. It took me FOREVER to figure it out.

J

jennylivingston

Missa,
<br />With a lot of trial and error! When you are editing your signature there is a place you can find the html symbols, if you find the one that says 'url', copy and paste it, then replace the text between the symbols with your blog address, I think it should work. I hope that makes sense. It took me FOREVER to figure it out.

KCarroll

Thank you for all of your help! I cannot wait to get started!

You are all so wonderful! I appreciate this site and really don't know where I would be without it!

THANK YOU!
Love, Katie

KCarroll

You are all so wonderful! I appreciate this site and really don't know where I would be without it!

THANK YOU!
Love, Katie

KCarroll

<br />
<br />You are all so wonderful! I appreciate this site and really don't know where I would be without it!
<br />
<br />THANK YOU!
<br />Love, Katie