Probiotics and transplants

dramamama

Hi Guys-
I know that Risa takes a probiotic and she is post transplant. Anybody else? and which probiotic do you take and did your transplant center encourage it or include it as part of your treatment?

Thanks so much!!
mandy

dramamama

Hi Guys-
I know that Risa takes a probiotic and she is post transplant. Anybody else? and which probiotic do you take and did your transplant center encourage it or include it as part of your treatment?

Thanks so much!!
mandy

dramamama

Hi Guys-

Thanks so much!!
mandy

dramamama

Hi Guys-

Thanks so much!!
mandy

dramamama

Hi Guys-
<br />I know that Risa takes a probiotic and she is post transplant. Anybody else? and which probiotic do you take and did your transplant center encourage it or include it as part of your treatment?
<br />
<br />Thanks so much!!
<br />mandy

Transplantmommy

I take one. I didn't start taking it though until after I had my colon removed in June last year. I take the Lactobacillus three times a day and my transplant docs are all aware of it and fine with it.

Transplantmommy

I take one. I didn't start taking it though until after I had my colon removed in June last year. I take the Lactobacillus three times a day and my transplant docs are all aware of it and fine with it.

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy