Probiotics...

bigstar

Well since too much is heard about them, i wanted to know how do they exactly help us.....If someone could please enlighten me...Do you think i should start eating them?Are we talking about probiotics in yoghurt?

bigstar

Well since too much is heard about them, i wanted to know how do they exactly help us.....If someone could please enlighten me...Do you think i should start eating them?Are we talking about probiotics in yoghurt?

bigstar

bigstar

bigstar

laulau555

I take probiotics when I'm on antibiotics. It helps to replace the "good" bacteria in your stomach and stuff that the antibiotics kill along with the bad, so you don't get diariah/yeast infections. I've actually been taking it now while i'm not on antibiotics, cause i just generally feel better stomachwise on them.

laulau555

I take probiotics when I'm on antibiotics. It helps to replace the "good" bacteria in your stomach and stuff that the antibiotics kill along with the bad, so you don't get diariah/yeast infections. I've actually been taking it now while i'm not on antibiotics, cause i just generally feel better stomachwise on them.

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555

bananagirl

My step mom is trying to get me to take them she says they will help to replace the good bacteria that the atibiotics kill in our intestines but i can't decide if i want to take them cuz i hate taking so many pills

bananagirl

My step mom is trying to get me to take them she says they will help to replace the good bacteria that the atibiotics kill in our intestines but i can't decide if i want to take them cuz i hate taking so many pills

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl