Probiotics...

bananagirl

My step mom is trying to get me to take them she says they will help to replace the good bacteria that the atibiotics kill in our intestines but i can't decide if i want to take them cuz i hate taking so many pills

bananagirl

My step mom is trying to get me to take them she says they will help to replace the good bacteria that the atibiotics kill in our intestines but i can't decide if i want to take them cuz i hate taking so many pills

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl