Problems here!!

dyza

OK, first of all sorry for posting this here, but I am having serious issues with this site. LOL. It is hit and miss as to wether I can post in any section, my blog just freezes, although I dumped my "playlist" today and that has stopped the freezing, but it still wont let me post, none of the buttons there respond.

Craig

dyza

OK, first of all sorry for posting this here, but I am having serious issues with this site. LOL. It is hit and miss as to wether I can post in any section, my blog just freezes, although I dumped my "playlist" today and that has stopped the freezing, but it still wont let me post, none of the buttons there respond.

Craig

dyza

Craig

dyza

Craig

dyza

<br />
<br />Craig

kayleesgrandma

I will try to post this and see if it works. (I can't get into chat as I am at work!)
<br />
<br />Update: Hmm, worked for me
<br />