problems with leg muscles. when it comes to cycling on an exercise bike.?

<br>Hello everyone. I have a question.. wonder if any of you have problems with leg muscles. when it comes to cycling on an exercise bike. I take a course at college. where we will ride the exercise bike, and where we work in pairs. one takes the pulse every minute and write down the results when the other cycles. I only managed to ride two minutes there after my legs were completely exhausted. it may perhaps be due to rejection drugs or something else? thanks for reply. xxx/Marie 

<br>Hello everyone.I have a question.. wonder if any of you have problems with leg muscles. when it comes to cycling on an exercise bike. I take a course at college. where we will ride the exercise bike, and where we work in pairs. one takes the pulse every minute and write down the results when the other cycles. I only managed to ride two minutes there after my legs were completely exhausted. it may perhaps be due to rejection drugs or something else? thanks for reply. xxx/Marie

<br>Hello everyone.I have a question.. wonder if any of you have problems with leg muscles. when it comes to cycling on an exercise bike. I take a course at college. where we will ride the exercise bike, and where we work in pairs. one takes the pulse every minute and write down the results when the other cycles. I only managed to ride two minutes there after my legs were completely exhausted. it may perhaps be due to rejection drugs or something else? thanks for reply. xxx/Marie

Melissa75

Administrator
Unless you cycle regularly or do squat-type exercise, these muscles will tire pretty quickly. I am pretty fit these days and I still dislike cycling because I've never gotten over the hump of doing it a couple+ times a week for a couple weeks. That is what a spin class junkie told me you have to do to hack it in the class.

When I belonged to a different gym, I got a free fitness eval. I had to do what you describe--sorta. Cycle at a certain intensity, then have my blood pressure and heartrate taken, over and over. This was to measure VO2max--which is the efficiency of the entire cardio-vascular-muscular system. You should check wikipedia for a better definition. A low V02max would make your legs hurt faster. I would suspect, and I could be totally wrong, that your legs hurting has more to do with this than rejection drugs.

Melissa75

Administrator
Unless you cycle regularly or do squat-type exercise, these muscles will tire pretty quickly. I am pretty fit these days and I still dislike cycling because I've never gotten over the hump of doing it a couple+ times a week for a couple weeks. That is what a spin class junkie told me you have to do to hack it in the class.

When I belonged to a different gym, I got a free fitness eval. I had to do what you describe--sorta. Cycle at a certain intensity, then have my blood pressure and heartrate taken, over and over. This was to measure VO2max--which is the efficiency of the entire cardio-vascular-muscular system. You should check wikipedia for a better definition. A low V02max would make your legs hurt faster. I would suspect, and I could be totally wrong, that your legs hurting has more to do with this than rejection drugs.

Melissa75

Administrator
<br />
<br />When I belonged to a different gym, I got a free fitness eval. I had to do what you describe--sorta. Cycle at a certain intensity, then have my blood pressure and heartrate taken, over and over. This was to measure VO2max--which is the efficiency of the entire cardio-vascular-muscular system. You should check wikipedia for a better definition. A low V02max would make your legs hurt faster. I would suspect, and I could be totally wrong, that your legs hurting has more to do with this than rejection drugs.