Problems with sweating?

flossymay

I've always had this problem. my hands, feet, and pits. i've asked non-CF doctors about it. and my CF doctor about it. i got no answers on how to fix the problem.
its hard to wear flip flops, b/c my feet want to slide right out. and its hard to wear tight fitting shirts, b/c i sweat out of them.
anybody know any tricks?

flossymay

I've always had this problem. my hands, feet, and pits. i've asked non-CF doctors about it. and my CF doctor about it. i got no answers on how to fix the problem.
its hard to wear flip flops, b/c my feet want to slide right out. and its hard to wear tight fitting shirts, b/c i sweat out of them.
anybody know any tricks?

flossymay

<br />its hard to wear flip flops, b/c my feet want to slide right out. and its hard to wear tight fitting shirts, b/c i sweat out of them.
<br />anybody know any tricks?

bigstar

Yeah I think i swat aaaa LOT too.Armpits and feet mostly.My armpits dont really smell bad but my feet do. I use alcohol on both instead of deodorant and it works wonders on armipits but feet can still smell a little....Any ideas on sweat?

bigstar

Yeah I think i swat aaaa LOT too.Armpits and feet mostly.My armpits dont really smell bad but my feet do. I use alcohol on both instead of deodorant and it works wonders on armipits but feet can still smell a little....Any ideas on sweat?

bigstar

flossymay

so the alcohol helps with the sweat, or the smell? b/c i dont smell at all. unless i dont wear deodarant all day or something.

flossymay

so the alcohol helps with the sweat, or the smell? b/c i dont smell at all. unless i dont wear deodarant all day or something.

flossymay

P

pencf

My daughter has been complaining about this recently. After recently being hospitalized and now looking into having her test for CFRD, it turns out, that sweaty hands and feet can be a symptom of sugar issues. I would pay attention to when it happens, how long since you have eaten and maybe what you ate. If it is sugars related, it might be attributed to high or low blood sugars.

P

pencf

My daughter has been complaining about this recently. After recently being hospitalized and now looking into having her test for CFRD, it turns out, that sweaty hands and feet can be a symptom of sugar issues. I would pay attention to when it happens, how long since you have eaten and maybe what you ate. If it is sugars related, it might be attributed to high or low blood sugars.

P

pencf

nma1031

I sweat horribly!!! That's one of the main things I hate about CF, my hands, feet, and armpits are ALWAYS sweating. It sucks because I would love to wear cute little satin shirts and stuff, but I can't because of my sweat. I haven't found ANYTHING that helps!! It's so frustrating.

nma1031

I sweat horribly!!! That's one of the main things I hate about CF, my hands, feet, and armpits are ALWAYS sweating. It sucks because I would love to wear cute little satin shirts and stuff, but I can't because of my sweat. I haven't found ANYTHING that helps!! It's so frustrating.

nma1031