Problems with sweating?

PaigeRogers

Hello does anyone have problems with sweating, I know that CF patients usually sweat.What I have problems with is my hands sweating. If you have problems with sweating what do you do for it?

PaigeRogers

Hello does anyone have problems with sweating, I know that CF patients usually sweat.What I have problems with is my hands sweating. If you have problems with sweating what do you do for it?

PaigeRogers

PaigeRogers

PaigeRogers

applegirl

My hands and feet don't sweat a lot but my armpits do. Since you can't really use deodorant on your hands or your feet i would try baby powder when you get right out of the shower it helps to absorb moisture really well.

applegirl

My hands and feet don't sweat a lot but my armpits do. Since you can't really use deodorant on your hands or your feet i would try baby powder when you get right out of the shower it helps to absorb moisture really well.

applegirl

applegirl

applegirl