Pseudomonas - How do you avoid them?

ymikhale

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>edan</b></i>
<br />
<br />Hi. Thanks for your reply. How do you bleach the showerheads? Do you just wipe or soak them somehow?
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Thanks!</end quote>
<br />I use a spray that is not exactly bleach but the label says it is effective against PA. This way it is quite easy and i do it every night.
<br />

ymikhale

Hi. Thanks for your reply. How do you bleach the showerheads? Do you just wipe or soak them somehow?

Thanks!</end quote></div>

I use a spray that is not exactly bleach but the label says it is effective against PA. We have a flexible shower, so i unscrew it every night and spray it all over.

ymikhale

Hi. Thanks for your reply. How do you bleach the showerheads? Do you just wipe or soak them somehow?

Thanks!</end quote>

I use a spray that is not exactly bleach but the label says it is effective against PA. We have a flexible shower, so i unscrew it every night and spray it all over.

ymikhale

<br />
<br />Hi. Thanks for your reply. How do you bleach the showerheads? Do you just wipe or soak them somehow?
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Thanks!</end quote>
<br />
<br />I use a spray that is not exactly bleach but the label says it is effective against PA. We have a flexible shower, so i unscrew it every night and spray it all over.
<br />

kitomd21

Try PureGreen24. It's a non-toxic, no odor, spray-on disinfectant with 24-hour residual protection against PA and staph....also effective against a multitude of other organisms...

kitomd21

Try PureGreen24. It's a non-toxic, no odor, spray-on disinfectant with 24-hour residual protection against PA and staph....also effective against a multitude of other organisms...

kitomd21

newmom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>kitomd21</b></i>

Try PureGreen24. It's a non-toxic, no odor, spray-on disinfectant with 24-hour residual protection against PA and staph....also effective against a multitude of other organisms...</end quote></div>

newmom

Try PureGreen24. It's a non-toxic, no odor, spray-on disinfectant with 24-hour residual protection against PA and staph....also effective against a multitude of other organisms...</end quote>

newmom

<br />
<br />Try PureGreen24. It's a non-toxic, no odor, spray-on disinfectant with 24-hour residual protection against PA and staph....also effective against a multitude of other organisms...</end quote>
<br />
<br />

newmom

Try PureGreen24. It's a non-toxic, no odor, spray-on disinfectant with 24-hour residual protection against PA and staph....also effective against a multitude of other organisms...</end quote></div>

Where can you buy PureGreen24?

newmom

Try PureGreen24. It's a non-toxic, no odor, spray-on disinfectant with 24-hour residual protection against PA and staph....also effective against a multitude of other organisms...</end quote>

Where can you buy PureGreen24?

newmom

<br />
<br />Try PureGreen24. It's a non-toxic, no odor, spray-on disinfectant with 24-hour residual protection against PA and staph....also effective against a multitude of other organisms...</end quote>
<br />
<br />Where can you buy PureGreen24?

hmw

Info about: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.puregreen24.com/">PureGreen24</a>

Fact sheet <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.puregreen24.com/PureGreen24FactSheet.pdf">here</a> (what it kills, etc.)