public apology

anonymous

OK, I think we've attacked her in every way possibe now, so maybe we could let this drop?
What she did was unethical and certain people have a right to be upset, I don't dispute that. But she apologized and I don't think she'll be back so maybe we could lay off. She knows that she needs to change, I just hope she finds the strength and confidence to do it.

Lilith

I agree with the last anonymous poster. There's no point in wasting any more time on a poser. It's the internet, after all. There are all sorts of people like this out there, and if we took the time to respond to all of them, our fingers would go numb and fall off from typing so much. Whether this is bogus or not, it makes no difference. If someone wants to fake this disease, let them. It just means that they'll get theirs in the end. I'm satisfied with that.

anonymous

Apologies don't cut it, You're a real a**hole. Why don't you make up some other lie and go some where else. What is your problem. It doesn't matter to me that you chose CF as your target, it bothers me that you are SO childish. If I were your boyfriend, I'd never look at you again. God, do you think you can go thru life like this. I've seen people like this before and they usually have horrible childhoods. Have you been abused physically or sexually as a child? Oh wait, I'd better not say that, it could be your next lie and then your parents will be sitting in jail for THAT lie!
Matt

anonymous

ok so id really like to know who this person.. i think everyone has the right to know who this person is.. i cant imagine why anyone would WANT to have this disease!!! whoever you are i hope that your parents are smart enough to give you the help you need....

Melissa mom to dylan 6 no cf and caleb 4 on sat. wcf

anonymous

She signed in once... her user name is Jennaxox.

-Sorry I'm not signed in... I'm at work
Emily65Roses
Emily 21 w/CF

JazzysMom

The odd thing about her signing in is that she is actually registered so when she's on or if you look up her profile under that user name it gives email info, town & state etc. Either that is all a lie or she didnt realize it was accesable.

roblake29

This is absolutely sickening. And the worst thing about this whole charade is that the 'anonymous' boyfriend is clearly the actual girlfriend (jennaxox) herself. They are one and the same. Check the way they write, its identical.
Jenna I feel great sorrow for you. You obviously reached the point where you could no longer take the lies you were telling or the person you obviously were not. So you had to come clean, which I admire. But why did you go and tell another lie by pretending to be your 'boyfriend'. There clearly is no boyfriend. You created him in your mind, just like you created this horrible disease in yourself. Then you created this whole story of slowly admitting the unthinkable.

But lets think about this...
Although we are all deeply angered by your complete disrespect for this terrible and sometimes traumatic disease and disrespect for the brave people who fight it every day of their lives, I am sure some of us can look beyond our noses and see what a brave step you took by finally coming clean. I am sure most of us have lied some time in our lives, but it takes guts to admit to it and face the wrath (and oh what a wrath it has been).
I am not justifying what Jenna has done, nor am I down-playing the extent to which it hurts all of us, but I am suggesting that admitting that she has lied is a step in the right direction for her. I believe it takes great strength to admit one's own faults.

Rob 24 wcf

anonymous

i would like jenna to answer one question... even though it 'hurts' her to visit a website for a disease she doesnt even have:
did you ever actually help joanne, a woman from england working on her phd, as you promised to do? if you did, you helped her create a false paper. good job.. i hope you get help you need

anonymous

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>roblake29</b></i><br>This is absolutely sickening. And the worst thing about this whole charade is that the 'anonymous' boyfriend is clearly the actual girlfriend (jennaxox) herself. They are one and the same. Check the way they write, its identical.

Jenna I feel great sorrow for you. You obviously reached the point where you could no longer take the lies you were telling or the person you obviously were not. So you had to come clean, which I admire. But why did you go and tell another lie by pretending to be your 'boyfriend'. There clearly is no boyfriend. You created him in your mind, just like you created this horrible disease in yourself. Then you created this whole story of slowly admitting the unthinkable.

But lets think about this...

Although we are all deeply angered by your complete disrespect for this terrible and sometimes traumatic disease and disrespect for the brave people who fight it every day of their lives, I am sure some of us can look beyond our noses and see what a brave step you took by finally coming clean. I am sure most of us have lied some time in our lives, but it takes guts to admit to it and face the wrath (and oh what a wrath it has been).

I am not justifying what Jenna has done, nor am I down-playing the extent to which it hurts all of us, but I am suggesting that admitting that she has lied is a step in the right direction for her. I believe it takes great strength to admit one's own faults.

Rob 24 wcf<hr></blockquote>

you're wrong...i dont see how our writing styles seem similar to you. she hasnt even looked at your responses, though i think she should because she deserves to see them. i HAVE been looking, and you all have every right to lash out on her, and i actually think most of you are being easy on her. i'm not gonna sit here and sign up to this forum because i dont have cf and i dont relate. i just wanted to find this out. i know what she did hurt, but i dont know where you all get the idea that im not me. come to your own conclusions

JazzysMom

AGAIN......OH MY GOD. Neither of you have CF. She apologized & identified herself yet one of you (or both) continue to come back when you have no connection to the need of such a site. GO AWAY!

anonymous

Can the administrator check the IP address(i think thats what its called) of jennaxox and boyfriend? Then you'd know if they're the same person or not...

Shamrock, x

ClashPunk82

You can report the poster to the administrator. Just click on report this to the moderator and then explain what happened. I am sure they can delete this thread.