Pulmazyme ?

T

TonyaH

I always keep the cold packs that it is delivered in. That way I know they are being transported the way they were shipped to me in the first place!
Have fun on your trip!

T

TonyaH

I always keep the cold packs that it is delivered in. That way I know they are being transported the way they were shipped to me in the first place!
Have fun on your trip!

T

TonyaH

Have fun on your trip!

T

TonyaH

Have fun on your trip!

T

TonyaH

<br />Have fun on your trip!

ehtansky21

We have gone camping for 5 days and kept the pulmozyme on ice in an ice chest the whole time. I never had issues of it freezing or anything.
Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

We have gone camping for 5 days and kept the pulmozyme on ice in an ice chest the whole time. I never had issues of it freezing or anything.
Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

<br />Blessings,
<br />Missa

Liza

I think we all here have the same solution. An ice pak. You can purchase really small ones, like for the kids lunch box. Depending on how much you are needing to take with you, a few days or a whole box? If you are taking a cooler along just stick it in there, it'll be just fine. If you are not taking a cooler, then either purchasing a small cooler, lunch box size is good enough for an entire box. Way back when... when we got Anna's very first shipment of Pulmozyme they also sent us one of those lunchmate playmate coolers. We're talking back in like Mmmm 95'! The other type of cooler that works really good is a small styrofoam bait cooler. As long as it doesn't rub up against something and drive you nuts with the squeekyness of styrofoam. When we travel and are just taking three or four days worth, I just double baggie it, put in some ice cubes and use the little (again way back when) juice box holder from the girls lunch box. Have a great trip.

Liza

I think we all here have the same solution. An ice pak. You can purchase really small ones, like for the kids lunch box. Depending on how much you are needing to take with you, a few days or a whole box? If you are taking a cooler along just stick it in there, it'll be just fine. If you are not taking a cooler, then either purchasing a small cooler, lunch box size is good enough for an entire box. Way back when... when we got Anna's very first shipment of Pulmozyme they also sent us one of those lunchmate playmate coolers. We're talking back in like Mmmm 95'! The other type of cooler that works really good is a small styrofoam bait cooler. As long as it doesn't rub up against something and drive you nuts with the squeekyness of styrofoam. When we travel and are just taking three or four days worth, I just double baggie it, put in some ice cubes and use the little (again way back when) juice box holder from the girls lunch box. Have a great trip.

Liza

Liza

Liza

<br />
<br />

PlumPerfect

Thank you every one I feel so much better now. I will just throw it in the cooler. I am excited and nervious, but it will be fun!!

PlumPerfect

Thank you every one I feel so much better now. I will just throw it in the cooler. I am excited and nervious, but it will be fun!!

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect