pulmicort and eflow

bkc3

I have heard it's ok for albuterol, HTS but I have not seen one way or another on the pulmicort. Does anyone have any information about eflow use and pulmicort?

any other input is welcomed too. we are just trying to get prepared for the routine with the eflow. It will still be a couple weeks before we get it.

Thanks

bkc3

I have heard it's ok for albuterol, HTS but I have not seen one way or another on the pulmicort. Does anyone have any information about eflow use and pulmicort?

any other input is welcomed too. we are just trying to get prepared for the routine with the eflow. It will still be a couple weeks before we get it.

Thanks

bkc3

<br />
<br />any other input is welcomed too. we are just trying to get prepared for the routine with the eflow. It will still be a couple weeks before we get it.
<br />
<br />Thanks

bkc3

I have heard this too, but wondered why. We have had mixed instructions and just want to get some more information.

bkc3

I have heard this too, but wondered why. We have had mixed instructions and just want to get some more information.

bkc3

The only things that are specifically approved for use in the TRIO are Colistin and Tobramycin. Everything else is untested and is used "off-label," so it's up to you to assume the risk of using it.

The only things that are specifically approved for use in the TRIO are Colistin and Tobramycin. Everything else is untested and is used "off-label," so it's up to you to assume the risk of using it.