Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)

CFkitty

Over my life, my lowest has been 46% and highest 105%. When I get sick, they drop. I do my meds/treatments, they slowly come back up. Then I get sick again and they drop again. For me, it's one of indicators of a bacterial flareup, along with drop in Pulse Ox, changes in cough and sputum, xray/CT scan, chest sounds (including crackling and wheezing), heart rate increase, etc.

Track your symptoms, test results (PFT, O2 sats, heartrate), and physician observations (not moving air in your upper right lobe). You will establish patterns and be able to help the doctor make the decisions.

I am in favor of patient participation.

CFkitty

Over my life, my lowest has been 46% and highest 105%. When I get sick, they drop. I do my meds/treatments, they slowly come back up. Then I get sick again and they drop again. For me, it's one of indicators of a bacterial flareup, along with drop in Pulse Ox, changes in cough and sputum, xray/CT scan, chest sounds (including crackling and wheezing), heart rate increase, etc.

Track your symptoms, test results (PFT, O2 sats, heartrate), and physician observations (not moving air in your upper right lobe). You will establish patterns and be able to help the doctor make the decisions.

CFkitty

CFkitty

CFkitty

<br />
<br />Track your symptoms, test results (PFT, O2 sats, heartrate), and physician observations (not moving air in your upper right lobe). You will establish patterns and be able to help the doctor make the decisions.
<br />
<br />I am in favor of patient participation.