Pulmonary rehab

JenWren

I absolutely love PRehab. I started out using 5 liters of 02. Im now in my second year of it. Im using less o2 21/2 liters at the most. Always exercise with 02 . It really helps with endurance. I always feel stronger when the day ends . I do stationary bike. Also a stationary bike for upper arm strength. Light weights, Trampoline with weighted balls. Stretching on a mat, (yoga ), and the Ball. for core exercises. Not necessarily in that order. It is up to me how much I do and don't do. It really depends on the place you go as to what they have available for equipment. My Pt person just opened up her own PT department . She wipes down all the equipment for me so I don't get sick . ( cross contimination ). I feel very well cared for. Im monitored with a Sat machine . I eat as soon as Im done so as to assure no missed calories. Then I rest. No nap, just resting. I would really recommend this PRehab for everyone who can tolerat any kind of exercise. Im not considering a transplant I just look at it as staying as healthy as I can, I do believe it helps us build up lung strength and capacity. I say go for it. I have to go eat my night snack so I can rest medicine.

Best of Luck to you on your decision making process.

JenWren

JenWren

I absolutely love PRehab. I started out using 5 liters of 02. Im now in my second year of it. Im using less o2 21/2 liters at the most. Always exercise with 02 . It really helps with endurance. I always feel stronger when the day ends . I do stationary bike. Also a stationary bike for upper arm strength. Light weights, Trampoline with weighted balls. Stretching on a mat, (yoga ), and the Ball. for core exercises. Not necessarily in that order. It is up to me how much I do and don't do. It really depends on the place you go as to what they have available for equipment. My Pt person just opened up her own PT department . She wipes down all the equipment for me so I don't get sick . ( cross contimination ). I feel very well cared for. Im monitored with a Sat machine . I eat as soon as Im done so as to assure no missed calories. Then I rest. No nap, just resting. I would really recommend this PRehab for everyone who can tolerat any kind of exercise. Im not considering a transplant I just look at it as staying as healthy as I can, I do believe it helps us build up lung strength and capacity. I say go for it. I have to go eat my night snack so I can rest medicine.

JenWren

JenWren

JenWren

JenWren

JenWren

JenWren

<br />
<br />Best of Luck to you on your decision making process.
<br />
<br />JenWren

Momtana

Melanie, I looked it up on the National Jewish web site - sure looks like a lot of support. Do you have to meet specific criteria to be considered? Seems like the program would be helpful for each of us.

Momtana

Melanie, I looked it up on the National Jewish web site - sure looks like a lot of support. Do you have to meet specific criteria to be considered? Seems like the program would be helpful for each of us.

Momtana

Momtana

Momtana