Pulmozyme and hemoptysis...

coltsfan715

I personally never had this problem, but I do know of several people that have had this issue. It is listed as one of the possible side effects I am most certain.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

I personally never had this problem, but I do know of several people that have had this issue. It is listed as one of the possible side effects I am most certain.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey

JazzysMom

Absolutely! I havent had enough bleeds that I couldnt return to using it, but when I have had a bleed I definitely hold off on it for a few days depending on how bad the bleed. There are some members that could never use it again. I love the product & would be upset should the time come that I can no longer use it because of my hemoptysis.

JazzysMom

Absolutely! I havent had enough bleeds that I couldnt return to using it, but when I have had a bleed I definitely hold off on it for a few days depending on how bad the bleed. There are some members that could never use it again. I love the product & would be upset should the time come that I can no longer use it because of my hemoptysis.

JazzysMom

M

moxie1

For me, it definitely caused hemoptysis. I would never use it again. I find the mucolyxir is doing the same thing, if not better.

M

moxie1

For me, it definitely caused hemoptysis. I would never use it again. I find the mucolyxir is doing the same thing, if not better.

M

moxie1

Diane

Im the same as jfarel.... When i was hospitalized for hemoptysis, they upped my pulmozyme from once a day, to twice a day.

Diane

Im the same as jfarel.... When i was hospitalized for hemoptysis, they upped my pulmozyme from once a day, to twice a day.