Pulmozyme (dnase)

Scarlett81

If I stop Pulmozyme for a few days, I start to get clogs, and just that sticky lung feel.
So thankfully, for me it works.

coltsfan715

Pulmozyme works wonders for me too. I have never taken mucomyst, but have been on Pulmo for over 10 years now - or however long it has been since it came out in trials.

I am the same way as Christian. If I go a few doses without it I get clogged up and have difficulty breathing ... everything just kind of sticks down there in my lungs.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Pulmozyme works wonders for me too. I have never taken mucomyst, but have been on Pulmo for over 10 years now - or however long it has been since it came out in trials.

I am the same way as Christian. If I go a few doses without it I get clogged up and have difficulty breathing ... everything just kind of sticks down there in my lungs.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Lindsey

anonymous

I would never just stop the pulmozyme. But I'm thinking of trying the mucomyst instead. I know I definitely need something.

john

anonymous

I would never just stop the pulmozyme. But I'm thinking of trying the mucomyst instead. I know I definitely need something.

john

anonymous

john

C

Cariann2005Rob

I think it really helps. everytime i go into the hospital they put me on it twice a day... but since i just got out this past week and a half ago she put me on it twice a day at home along with hypertonic saline... things seem to be going really well.. it seems like im getting out alot of stuff....
Cariann 21 w/cf cfrd mrsa

C

Cariann2005Rob

I think it really helps. everytime i go into the hospital they put me on it twice a day... but since i just got out this past week and a half ago she put me on it twice a day at home along with hypertonic saline... things seem to be going really well.. it seems like im getting out alot of stuff....

C

Cariann2005Rob

princessjdc

I believe that Pulmozyme works for me as well, I dont have a problem with it and with me taking hypertonic saline, that helps me a whole lot too, especially with bringing my pfts up.

princessjdc

I believe that Pulmozyme works for me as well, I dont have a problem with it and with me taking hypertonic saline, that helps me a whole lot too, especially with bringing my pfts up.

princessjdc

JBUCCA

i have been on it for 10 years, it dont smell, or im used to it! lol it works great i do it in the am to get my lungs wrking

JBUCCA

i have been on it for 10 years, it dont smell, or im used to it! lol it works great i do it in the am to get my lungs wrking

JBUCCA