Pulmozyme Recall

NoDayButToday

I don't know if people know this already, but I thought I should share. Genentech has recalled <b>Lot # L1422 </b> of Pulmozyme, due to leaking vials. You can find your lot # on the top flap of the box your Pulmo comes in. I don't think this is reason to be worried if you have already used some of the vials, but you should bring it to the attention of your pharmacy so you can get some nonleaking ones.

NoDayButToday

I heard it from my mom, who heard it off of CFF.org. Surprisingly (slightly alarmingly), I had tons of trouble finding the info on Genentech's website.

anonymous

Coll,

Thanks for posting this here -- I checked my Pulmozyme and I had lot #L14226, and I then I checked the CF website, and it said it was only Lot # L14222...so no worries here!

But anyway I really apprecitate you bringing this to my (our) attention. If you hadn't posted this, I wouldn't have even known to check.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

---Colleen...I know i didn't log in lol

NoDayButToday

You're welcome guys... and thanks Colleen for pointing out my typo... it is in fact L14222, I just was lacking a two in my original post.
I felt the need to post this because I only found out about it because my mom HAPPENED to be on cff.org, so I figured not that many people knew about it. Glad to get the info out.