Pulmozyme with Pari LC?

rubyroselee

That's very interesting that some of us use the Pari while others use the Sidestream. Christine-that's funny that you mentioned that about the harshness on the throat because I have been losing my voice ever since switching to the Pari. Interesting. I guess it should be ok in the Pari until I can get a new Sidestream. I love the Sidestream because it cuts down the Pulmozyme neb time significantly!

rubyroselee

That's very interesting that some of us use the Pari while others use the Sidestream. Christine-that's funny that you mentioned that about the harshness on the throat because I have been losing my voice ever since switching to the Pari. Interesting. I guess it should be ok in the Pari until I can get a new Sidestream. I love the Sidestream because it cuts down the Pulmozyme neb time significantly!

hmw

Sidestream is fast, but this is due to how much med is wasted (unless you get their newer breath enhanced version- I'm curious to know if that one takes longer, more like a Pari.) The benefit of the Sidestream is mainly seen when paired specifically with the 50psi compressors due to the smaller particles they can generate.

Most of the compressors out there are the mid powered ones, and the Pari cup is best suited for them.

hmw

Sidestream is fast, but this is due to how much med is wasted (unless you get their newer breath enhanced version- I'm curious to know if that one takes longer, more like a Pari.) The benefit of the Sidestream is mainly seen when paired specifically with the 50psi compressors due to the smaller particles they can generate.

Most of the compressors out there are the mid powered ones, and the Pari cup is best suited for them.