Pulmozyme

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Seems like I am full of questions... I brought my daughter back to clinic today; we have been going monthly for one reason or another. Daughter still not back to baseline in my opinion... She got a culture done again and the doc went through her nebs meds with me and suggested doing Pulmozyme the last treatment of the day after her vest, before she goes to bed..To see if that helps..We haven't done it this way before; figure it's worth a shot while we wait for her culture report.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Seems like I am full of questions... I brought my daughter back to clinic today; we have been going monthly for one reason or another. Daughter still not back to baseline in my opinion... She got a culture done again and the doc went through her nebs meds with me and suggested doing Pulmozyme the last treatment of the day after her vest, before she goes to bed..To see if that helps..We haven't done it this way before; figure it's worth a shot while we wait for her culture report.

Rebjane

Super Moderator

sunflower

I do mine in the morning after my ventolin, pulmozyne and hypertonic saline. Cough up phlegm and then start tobi. My docotor said Pulmozyme works over a long period of time and I find it very good. Sometimes my phlegm is watery and that is sometimes.

sunflower
40yrs old
Asthma,ABPA
bronchi,Psuedomonas
Sinus problems.

sunflower

I do mine in the morning after my ventolin, pulmozyne and hypertonic saline. Cough up phlegm and then start tobi. My docotor said Pulmozyme works over a long period of time and I find it very good. Sometimes my phlegm is watery and that is sometimes.

sunflower
40yrs old
Asthma,ABPA
bronchi,Psuedomonas
Sinus problems.

sunflower

<br />
<br />sunflower
<br />40yrs old
<br />Asthma,ABPA
<br />bronchi,Psuedomonas
<br />Sinus problems.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS does his pulmozyme before bed as well because he when he's on Tobi he does that during his 6 am and 5 pm treatments after his albuterol/atrovent nebs & vesting and we just didn't want to add onto his treatment times.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS does his pulmozyme before bed as well because he when he's on Tobi he does that during his 6 am and 5 pm treatments after his albuterol/atrovent nebs & vesting and we just didn't want to add onto his treatment times.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

hmw

I spent some time talking about nebs, etc with Emily's dr while she was inpatient last week. They recommended Pulmozyme before bed if possible, since it's a long-acting tx and will have a chance to work on the mucus deep in the lung that way.

hmw

I spent some time talking about nebs, etc with Emily's dr while she was inpatient last week. They recommended Pulmozyme before bed if possible, since it's a long-acting tx and will have a chance to work on the mucus deep in the lung that way.

hmw

E

edan

Really? Aren't you worried it will just liquify it and settle it deeper into the lungs?

E

edan

Really? Aren't you worried it will just liquify it and settle it deeper into the lungs?

E

edan

Rebjane

Super Moderator
That's what I thought,too.....But Her pulmo suggested it; thought she wasn't getting enough benefit from it cause I use the vest after her pulmozyme...

Rebjane

Super Moderator
That's what I thought,too.....But Her pulmo suggested it; thought she wasn't getting enough benefit from it cause I use the vest after her pulmozyme...

Rebjane

Super Moderator