Pulmozyme

izemmom

Emily does Pulmozyme three times a week and has for...a long time...I don't remember when we started. It wasn't until after she first cultured psuedo...so probably 3 or 4 months. Three times a week has, according to our pulmo, been proven to be just as effective as daily...our clinid has most of its peds patients on it. Her x-rays have looked much better since starting it. We will start hypertonic saline soon, I"m not sure if it will be a replacement or an addition to Pulmozyme. Thanks for being the advocate for your nephew. I wish our family was as involved!

izemmom

Emily does Pulmozyme three times a week and has for...a long time...I don't remember when we started. It wasn't until after she first cultured psuedo...so probably 3 or 4 months. Three times a week has, according to our pulmo, been proven to be just as effective as daily...our clinid has most of its peds patients on it. Her x-rays have looked much better since starting it. We will start hypertonic saline soon, I"m not sure if it will be a replacement or an addition to Pulmozyme. Thanks for being the advocate for your nephew. I wish our family was as involved!

izemmom

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>izemmom</b></i>
Three times a week has, according to our pulmo, been proven to be just as effective as daily</end quote></div>

I would be very interested in seeing that study.

Did he give you a copy of it? Or tell you who authored the study?

NoExcuses

Three times a week has, according to our pulmo, been proven to be just as effective as daily</end quote></div>

NoExcuses

mommy2cass

Hi my name is Kelly this is my first post. I have been lurking for some time now. My Husband has posted in the past for me. Our daughter just started pulmozyne about a month ago. She turned 2 in January. I have noticed that she doesn't have the congestion in the morning that she had before her Drs. prescibed it for her. The only side effect that I notice is maybe a little runny nose. Other than that I think it is helping her alot.

mommy2cass

Hi my name is Kelly this is my first post. I have been lurking for some time now. My Husband has posted in the past for me. Our daughter just started pulmozyne about a month ago. She turned 2 in January. I have noticed that she doesn't have the congestion in the morning that she had before her Drs. prescibed it for her. The only side effect that I notice is maybe a little runny nose. Other than that I think it is helping her alot.

mommy2cass

lflatford

Avery is 3 now, but she has been on Pulmozyme since she was 18 months and never had a problem, also on Hypertonic as well for about 8 months now. She cleared up, and knock on wood has been healthy since she was diagnosed.

lflatford

Avery is 3 now, but she has been on Pulmozyme since she was 18 months and never had a problem, also on Hypertonic as well for about 8 months now. She cleared up, and knock on wood has been healthy since she was diagnosed.

lflatford

hbendz

Hey. Lu!

Our daughter Maggie-Faye has been using Pulmozyme since she was 3 weeks old. She is now 5 months. I work for Genentech, maker of Pulmozyme. If you have any questions you would like for me to find out the answer to, please let me know. I have a great relationship with all the doctors/scientists here at Genentech that work on the Pulmozyme product and other research for medications/cures for CF.

Holly
Please visit www.6500redroses.com

hbendz

Hey. Lu!

Our daughter Maggie-Faye has been using Pulmozyme since she was 3 weeks old. She is now 5 months. I work for Genentech, maker of Pulmozyme. If you have any questions you would like for me to find out the answer to, please let me know. I have a great relationship with all the doctors/scientists here at Genentech that work on the Pulmozyme product and other research for medications/cures for CF.

Holly

hbendz

Hey. Lu!

Holly