Pulmozyme

JamieH

I think they put Reyna on Pulmazyme well before she turned 2 yrs. For quite a while she was even on it 2 times a day. I was told to increase it to 2x if she started coughing or was catching a cold or something and somehow it just became part of the routine.

But to answer your questions, it has been nothing but helpful. I'm sure your clinic will recommend it when they feel it will be helpful.

And congratulations on no real illnesses for his first 9 months. That's incredible!!

I was told when our daughter was diagnosed that the only thing they know for sure about DDF508 (I hope I'm using that abbreviation correctly) is that they will have to be on enzymes, but they have no way of knowing how it will affect their lungs. Everyone is different, so it sounds like you can be thankful and relax and just take things as they come. =)

JamieH

I think they put Reyna on Pulmazyme well before she turned 2 yrs. For quite a while she was even on it 2 times a day. I was told to increase it to 2x if she started coughing or was catching a cold or something and somehow it just became part of the routine.

But to answer your questions, it has been nothing but helpful. I'm sure your clinic will recommend it when they feel it will be helpful.

And congratulations on no real illnesses for his first 9 months. That's incredible!!

I was told when our daughter was diagnosed that the only thing they know for sure about DDF508 (I hope I'm using that abbreviation correctly) is that they will have to be on enzymes, but they have no way of knowing how it will affect their lungs. Everyone is different, so it sounds like you can be thankful and relax and just take things as they come. =)

JamieH

JamieH

JamieH

<br />
<br />But to answer your questions, it has been nothing but helpful. I'm sure your clinic will recommend it when they feel it will be helpful.
<br />
<br />And congratulations on no real illnesses for his first 9 months. That's incredible!!
<br />
<br />I was told when our daughter was diagnosed that the only thing they know for sure about DDF508 (I hope I'm using that abbreviation correctly) is that they will have to be on enzymes, but they have no way of knowing how it will affect their lungs. Everyone is different, so it sounds like you can be thankful and relax and just take things as they come. =)