Pulmozyme

Littlemiss

Hi,

So, I am seven weeks pregnant! To make a long story short, DH and I have been TTC for over two years, and were about to go down the IVF path. 8 weeks ago we moved to Sydney and somehow (miraculously!) managed to get pregnant naturally.

Anyway, we are in a new city and only just got into the new CF clinic today.

Before I found out I was pregnant I was going to do a trial on pulmozyme (you can't get it easily in Australia - need to prove it makes a 10% improvement within a month, I have trialled before but failed). My new Dr said I should try hypertonic saline instead because it's probably safer for the baby.

What do you think about this? Did you use pulmozyme when pregnant?

Thanks!

AJ

Littlemiss

Hi,

So, I am seven weeks pregnant! To make a long story short, DH and I have been TTC for over two years, and were about to go down the IVF path. 8 weeks ago we moved to Sydney and somehow (miraculously!) managed to get pregnant naturally.

Before I found out I was pregnant I was going to do a trial on pulmozyme (you can't get it easily in Australia - need to prove it makes a 10% improvement within a month, I have trialled before but failed). My new Dr said I should try hypertonic saline instead because it's probably safer for the baby.

Thanks!

AJ

Littlemiss

Hi,

Thanks!

AJ

Littlemiss

Hi,

Thanks!

AJ

Littlemiss

Hi,
<br />
<br />So, I am seven weeks pregnant! To make a long story short, DH and I have been TTC for over two years, and were about to go down the IVF path. 8 weeks ago we moved to Sydney and somehow (miraculously!) managed to get pregnant naturally.
<br />
<br />Anyway, we are in a new city and only just got into the new CF clinic today.
<br />
<br />Before I found out I was pregnant I was going to do a trial on pulmozyme (you can't get it easily in Australia - need to prove it makes a 10% improvement within a month, I have trialled before but failed). My new Dr said I should try hypertonic saline instead because it's probably safer for the baby.
<br />
<br />What do you think about this? Did you use pulmozyme when pregnant?
<br />
<br />Thanks!
<br />
<br />AJ

Jeana

I used Pulmozyme during my pregnancy and my CF doc has all his CF patients use it during pregnancy. I would have felt so much worse if I wasn't using it.

Jeana

I used Pulmozyme during my pregnancy and my CF doc has all his CF patients use it during pregnancy. I would have felt so much worse if I wasn't using it.

Jeana

Jeana

Jeana