Pulmozyne for my 18 month old

shimmereestar

Hi there,

My daughter is a week shy of 3 months. She has been on pulmozyne for about month. The doctors put her on it as a preventative (Even before we received the official CF diagnosis) . She doen't seem to mind it and her doctors think being proactive and aggressive is the best approach. We do it twice a day, right after her Xopenex.

shimmereestar

Hi there,

My daughter is a week shy of 3 months. She has been on pulmozyne for about month. The doctors put her on it as a preventative (Even before we received the official CF diagnosis) . She doen't seem to mind it and her doctors think being proactive and aggressive is the best approach. We do it twice a day, right after her Xopenex.

shimmereestar

Hi there,

shimmereestar

Hi there,

shimmereestar

Hi there,