Purple bracelet update

debs2girls

Jada, #5 in dark purple. I would like 15 of each, adult and child, size.
Thank you for doing this for everyone. If paypal is an option, that would be easier for me.

debs2girls

Thank you for doing this for everyone. If paypal is an option, that would be easier for me.

debs2girls

debs2girls

debs2girls

<br />Thank you for doing this for everyone. If paypal is an option, that would be easier for me.

Carebear8

I like #2 and #7 with white lettering. I am interested in ordering but it depends on what it says......I don't think I want CF Sucks on a bracelet that my little nephews will be wearing.

Thanks!

Carebear8

I like #2 and #7 with white lettering. I am interested in ordering but it depends on what it says......I don't think I want CF Sucks on a bracelet that my little nephews will be wearing.

Thanks!

Carebear8

Thanks!

Carebear8

Thanks!

Carebear8

<br />
<br />Thanks!