QUAKE

jill

WOW, I have never heard about this before now, here in Ireland treatment is very poor, we will get to here about everything about 2 years after it has been introduced all over the world. I am currently trying to get as many cfs as poss onto my social networking site to try and set up an online campaign to fight for better treatment here.Will post up details in next few days!!

jill

WOW, I have never heard about this before now, here in Ireland treatment is very poor, we will get to here about everything about 2 years after it has been introduced all over the world. I am currently trying to get as many cfs as poss onto my social networking site to try and set up an online campaign to fight for better treatment here.Will post up details in next few days!!

jill

jill

jill