Qualifications for transplants?

Cerulean

Could someone explain to me how they (the hospital) decides who should and who should not receive a transplant aside from need. Is it based on compliance with meds? Vitamin deficient? Age? Perceived productivity within society? I am not lined up for one (thank goodness) but I am curious.

Cerulean

Could someone explain to me how they (the hospital) decides who should and who should not receive a transplant aside from need. Is it based on compliance with meds? Vitamin deficient? Age? Perceived productivity within society? I am not lined up for one (thank goodness) but I am curious.

Cerulean

Cerulean

Cerulean