quality care

M

MiddleAgedLady

Yes, Skye, I felt the same as you for many years at a really large clinic. It was somewhat like being in a cattle call! And because I never fit the textbook version of a CFer I felt like I was viewed as a non sequiter. The doc actually tried to argue with me about the arthritic and fibro problems. I think because I had been diagnosed with depression he was dismissive of my symptoms. I'm so glad to be going to a smaller clinic where I feel I get more personal care.

M

MiddleAgedLady

Yes, Skye, I felt the same as you for many years at a really large clinic. It was somewhat like being in a cattle call! And because I never fit the textbook version of a CFer I felt like I was viewed as a non sequiter. The doc actually tried to argue with me about the arthritic and fibro problems. I think because I had been diagnosed with depression he was dismissive of my symptoms. I'm so glad to be going to a smaller clinic where I feel I get more personal care.

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady