Question 4

Tammy15

My daughter can't work and SSD benefit is not enough to cover hospital stay co pay and the RX some cost quite a bit. I know that some employers had RX insurance that you could get a 90 day supply for 8.00 of anything, then the following year went to 10 , now does not exist. I have no understanding if you can get an RX 90 supply for a set proce why drug companies spend less on their lobbying activities and more making sure RX is affordable. and the generic crap same company making same thing charging less how bout make same and charge less price. And generic are garbage in some cases my sone got a generic ultrase, he opened bottle 2 days later pills had all disolved was goo and water left

Tammy15

My daughter can't work and SSD benefit is not enough to cover hospital stay co pay and the RX some cost quite a bit. I know that some employers had RX insurance that you could get a 90 day supply for 8.00 of anything, then the following year went to 10 , now does not exist. I have no understanding if you can get an RX 90 supply for a set proce why drug companies spend less on their lobbying activities and more making sure RX is affordable. and the generic crap same company making same thing charging less how bout make same and charge less price. And generic are garbage in some cases my sone got a generic ultrase, he opened bottle 2 days later pills had all disolved was goo and water left

Tammy15

Tammy15

Tammy15

C

cfpatience

Yes. Unfortunately there have been times I have had no money to pay for some of the meds and the clinic did not have any to give me and I have had to skip some sometimes.

Unfortunately I do not know how policy makers can address this problem. Perhaps the Drug Makers could have a system to occasionally help out their users.

C

cfpatience

Yes. Unfortunately there have been times I have had no money to pay for some of the meds and the clinic did not have any to give me and I have had to skip some sometimes.

Unfortunately I do not know how policy makers can address this problem. Perhaps the Drug Makers could have a system to occasionally help out their users.

C

cfpatience

C

cfpatience

C

cfpatience

<br />
<br />Unfortunately I do not know how policy makers can address this problem. Perhaps the Drug Makers could have a system to occasionally help out their users.