Question about genetic testing

Hi, it has been a while since I have posted anything. A brief history on my almost 10 yr old, she started having problems around the age of 3 with asthma and coughing fits. At age 7 she got h1n1 and pnuemonia, hospitalized and got it 3 more times that year. The last 3 years she was on I dont know how many antibiotics for sinus infections and prednisone for sickness. She has been some what well the past 6 months with no real problems. She takes nexium, symbicort and singulair every day. Her gi problems have gotten much better. When she was 7 they did 2 sweat tests and the genetic testing. Sweat tests came back 44 and 40. Gene test came back with G576A mutation and that was the full panel.
Ok that was her history, now my question is since it has been 2 1/2 years since the blood testing have they found anymore mutations? With them finding one, it is always in the back of my mind that there could be another one. I can't really complain about her health other than she still can't do activities like her friends and the coughing fits she still has. Thanks so much.

call the genetic lab they made the test in to ask this - its more of a question did they do a certain amount of muatations or did they search for anything that was out of normal... it's the last genetic test they make here - they look for anything that is not "normal" and they cheque it if it may cause cf or not.