Question about Invitro and CF

M

mneville

Hi Andrea. DO you know where exactly the mistake was made? We are considering doing IVF/PGD again at some point. Can you tell me what the genotype was? Thanks

Megan

M

mneville

Hi Andrea. DO you know where exactly the mistake was made? We are considering doing IVF/PGD again at some point. Can you tell me what the genotype was? Thanks

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

newmom36

Sarah,

As a current member of the "infertility family" I am happy to share with you where you can get info on IVF, insurance, costs, doctors, etc....

Please do email me if you want to know further....we will be going with IVF/PGD the second time around because I feel if we can do something to deter CF, we need to give it a try.
Jill
jtrimmer@swinerton.com

newmom36

Sarah,

As a current member of the "infertility family" I am happy to share with you where you can get info on IVF, insurance, costs, doctors, etc....

Please do email me if you want to know further....we will be going with IVF/PGD the second time around because I feel if we can do something to deter CF, we need to give it a try.
Jill
jtrimmer@swinerton.com

newmom36

Sarah,

Jill
jtrimmer@swinerton.com

newmom36

Sarah,

Jill
jtrimmer@swinerton.com

newmom36

Sarah,

Jill
jtrimmer@swinerton.com

soofeesmom

Andrea,
I would love to have some help on working with the insurance company to cover IVF & PGD. I am in the process of writing a "pre-service" appeal and currently have just the letter I am writing to send. Someone gave me the tip to try for "major medial" procedure instead of convincing them to cover IVF. What other materials did you send along if any? How many letters did you send before you got the response you needed? Did you start IVF/PGD before you knew if it would be covered or not?

We would like to start next year if possible. We found out we were carriers of DF508 during my pregnancy and my daughter was born only a carrier. I have contacted Genesis Genetics and have also selected a local IVF clinic.

Any help or advice would be appreciated!
You can email me at my personal account struggie@cox.net

Thanks!
Carla

soofeesmom

Andrea,
I would love to have some help on working with the insurance company to cover IVF & PGD. I am in the process of writing a "pre-service" appeal and currently have just the letter I am writing to send. Someone gave me the tip to try for "major medial" procedure instead of convincing them to cover IVF. What other materials did you send along if any? How many letters did you send before you got the response you needed? Did you start IVF/PGD before you knew if it would be covered or not?

We would like to start next year if possible. We found out we were carriers of DF508 during my pregnancy and my daughter was born only a carrier. I have contacted Genesis Genetics and have also selected a local IVF clinic.

Thanks!
Carla

soofeesmom

Andrea,

Thanks!
Carla

soofeesmom

Andrea,

Thanks!
Carla

soofeesmom

Andrea,

Thanks!
Carla