Question about Tobi Pod Haler

princessjdc

I just started using the Tobi Pod haler 3 days ago and I was wondering if anybody's voice got hoarse or if they lost their voice over it and if you have how long did it take for your voice to come back?

Jellybaby

I had the exact same problem and I do alot of singing so was a huge problem for me! Unfortunately I went back to nebulised tobi which still makes me hoarse but not as much as podhaler.
I do month on tobi month on cayston and for me I found the hoarseness kicked in about the second week being on tobi and would finally ease off about the second week into cayston I found it takes a week or two off tobi before my voice started to sound normal again!

princessjdc

Usually with the nebbed Tobi my voice would get hoarse into the 2nd or 3rd week into the month but only last a week. When I started the podhaler, my voice got hoarse at the end of the day on the first day and it seems like it has gotten worse. I'm hoping that the hoarseness clears up after a week and not last the whole 28 days.

Jellybaby

Hope it works out for you.
Other than the hoarness and tightness which I also got from it! I think the podhaler is the best think ever because its so quick :) best thing to do is gargle salt water after each dose to stop residue building up in your throat :)

princessjdc

That's a great tip, I have actually done that twice already, I also rinse with water too! I have eaten some honey as well, but not sure if that even works.