Question about weather...

ShannonB

I have a question about where everyone lives. Do you think the weather has a big impact on how you feel.We have been discusng moving to a warmer area. This winter has been very rough on Josh's health. It has been getting worse with every winter. Just looking for everyones oppinion,, thanks for the time. have a great day.

ShannonB

I have a question about where everyone lives. Do you think the weather has a big impact on how you feel.We have been discusng moving to a warmer area. This winter has been very rough on Josh's health. It has been getting worse with every winter. Just looking for everyones oppinion,, thanks for the time. have a great day.

ShannonB

ShannonB

ShannonB

B

bethylove

I hate the winter and definitely think that my CF gets worse over the winter months. I have an asthmatic component with my CF so the cold air really restricts the airways. I recently moved from Rhode Island to Virginia where the winter is less harsh and I think it's made a difference. I can definitely tolerate the warmer temperatures much better than the colder ones CF wise. Just my 2 cents. =)

B

bethylove

I hate the winter and definitely think that my CF gets worse over the winter months. I have an asthmatic component with my CF so the cold air really restricts the airways. I recently moved from Rhode Island to Virginia where the winter is less harsh and I think it's made a difference. I can definitely tolerate the warmer temperatures much better than the colder ones CF wise. Just my 2 cents. =)

B

bethylove

B

bethylove

B

bethylove

Brad

Bethylove
You live in Virginia, Me too ..Fred'burg here.

I do well most of the year , but when it get really cold
out my small airways close up too, I try to avoid going out in it.
it has gotten worse as I get older.

Brad

Bethylove

Brad

Bethylove

Brad

Bethylove

Brad

Bethylove
<br /> You live in Virginia, Me too ..Fred'burg here.
<br />
<br /> I do well most of the year , but when it get really cold
<br /> out my small airways close up too, I try to avoid going out in it.
<br /> it has gotten worse as I get older.

ShannonB

Yeah Josh has asthma too, and when we go out and it's really cold it catches his breath and he coughs for it seems like forever. thanks guys for the input. =o].. oh by the way he may be getting out tomorrow or tuesday. yay

ShannonB

Yeah Josh has asthma too, and when we go out and it's really cold it catches his breath and he coughs for it seems like forever. thanks guys for the input. =o].. oh by the way he may be getting out tomorrow or tuesday. yay

ShannonB

ShannonB

ShannonB