Question about weather...

mamerth

I live in Colorado. I love the dry air here. The altitude doesn't bother me unless we go into the mountains. Every time I got home (to the midwest) I come home with some sort of infection (we think due to the humidity).

We live as far as we can away from the smog but even some days it drifts our directions. Colorado used have sanitariums where people went for treatments for lung diseases. I am healthier here than when I lived in the midwest-- less colds, less upper respiratory junk. I love that summers here are fairly mild and NO humidity.

mamerth

I live in Colorado. I love the dry air here. The altitude doesn't bother me unless we go into the mountains. Every time I got home (to the midwest) I come home with some sort of infection (we think due to the humidity).

We live as far as we can away from the smog but even some days it drifts our directions. Colorado used have sanitariums where people went for treatments for lung diseases. I am healthier here than when I lived in the midwest-- less colds, less upper respiratory junk. I love that summers here are fairly mild and NO humidity.

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth

<br />
<br />We live as far as we can away from the smog but even some days it drifts our directions. Colorado used have sanitariums where people went for treatments for lung diseases. I am healthier here than when I lived in the midwest-- less colds, less upper respiratory junk. I love that summers here are fairly mild and NO humidity.

drbortz

For me, the heat dehydrates me and can loosen the mucus, and I seem to feel better in the cooler weather. I've lived in SoCal for 8 years, 5 years in Malibu, and 3 years just over the hill about 20 miles inland. That 20 miles makes a difference... I felt better in Malibu. There is probably some truth to the ocean salt theory.

drbortz

For me, the heat dehydrates me and can loosen the mucus, and I seem to feel better in the cooler weather. I've lived in SoCal for 8 years, 5 years in Malibu, and 3 years just over the hill about 20 miles inland. That 20 miles makes a difference... I felt better in Malibu. There is probably some truth to the ocean salt theory.

drbortz

drbortz

drbortz