Question About Yeast Infections

JohnnaMarie

I have an idea for you... I have seen in the health food stores these yeast cleanse kits. I have never tried one, thought about it, but never tried it. I am on antibiotics on occasion, but not regularly. I take 10 to 20 billion count of probiotics each day tho to ward off yeast. I would look into a yeast cleanse kit. It is worth a try.

Best of Luck and good health to you!!

JohnnaMarie

I have an idea for you... I have seen in the health food stores these yeast cleanse kits. I have never tried one, thought about it, but never tried it. I am on antibiotics on occasion, but not regularly. I take 10 to 20 billion count of probiotics each day tho to ward off yeast. I would look into a yeast cleanse kit. It is worth a try.

JohnnaMarie

JohnnaMarie

JohnnaMarie

<br />
<br />Best of Luck and good health to you!!