Question for California CFers (or their families)

NoExcuses

that's great to hear about UCLA, beccasmom.

are they looking to get accredited for just peds or adults as well?

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

<br />
<br />are they looking to get accredited for just peds or adults as well?

beccasmom

I think they are looking to get accredited with adults as well, I knoow they do lung transplants on adult Cf patients.

beccasmom

I think they are looking to get accredited with adults as well, I knoow they do lung transplants on adult Cf patients.

beccasmom

beccasmom

beccasmom

beccasmom

I know for sure that with Kaiser in California you have to be followed at a Kaiser Center. The only one is in Panorama City, but is supposed to be pretty good.

beccasmom

I know for sure that with Kaiser in California you have to be followed at a Kaiser Center. The only one is in Panorama City, but is supposed to be pretty good.

beccasmom

beccasmom

beccasmom

J

juls

beccasmom,

Right now we split between Stanford and CHLA. We are not happy with the doc at CHLA. Our Stanford doc is awesome. He will continue to be our 'main' doctor. However, because it is so far away (7 hours) we would like to also have someone closer, which is why we were also seeing a doctor at CHLA (only 3 hours away!). Could you tell me about your doctor at UCLA? Send me a PM if you want.

Thanks!

J

juls

beccasmom,

Right now we split between Stanford and CHLA. We are not happy with the doc at CHLA. Our Stanford doc is awesome. He will continue to be our 'main' doctor. However, because it is so far away (7 hours) we would like to also have someone closer, which is why we were also seeing a doctor at CHLA (only 3 hours away!). Could you tell me about your doctor at UCLA? Send me a PM if you want.

Thanks!

J

juls

beccasmom,

Thanks!

J

juls

beccasmom,

Thanks!

J

juls

beccasmom,
<br />
<br />Right now we split between Stanford and CHLA. We are not happy with the doc at CHLA. Our Stanford doc is awesome. He will continue to be our 'main' doctor. However, because it is so far away (7 hours) we would like to also have someone closer, which is why we were also seeing a doctor at CHLA (only 3 hours away!). Could you tell me about your doctor at UCLA? Send me a PM if you want.
<br />
<br />Thanks!
<br />