Question Gall Bladder

Tammy15

anyone here with CF have theirs out?. My som is in and of course its not the hospital where CF doctor is. Anyway we thought surgery was today but surgeon saw from ultrasound taken sunday stone outside in duct so he knew he had to have scope done to remove. is that scheduled for today nope today was a MRI not sure wy but he had to hold his breath for 15 min intervals which his lung function is down so he has to do that an can not have pain med before. Lets just say by time he got back up to the room he was trying to throw up and catch his breath . So scope to remove is tomorrow one risk is pancreatits which his risk is higher cause of cf if that goes well gall bladder comes out later. We just lost his sister to CF in June so I am worried quite a bit. Looking for anyone who may have had this done to get some idea what to expect

Tammy15

anyone here with CF have theirs out?. My som is in and of course its not the hospital where CF doctor is. Anyway we thought surgery was today but surgeon saw from ultrasound taken sunday stone outside in duct so he knew he had to have scope done to remove. is that scheduled for today nope today was a MRI not sure wy but he had to hold his breath for 15 min intervals which his lung function is down so he has to do that an can not have pain med before. Lets just say by time he got back up to the room he was trying to throw up and catch his breath . So scope to remove is tomorrow one risk is pancreatits which his risk is higher cause of cf if that goes well gall bladder comes out later. We just lost his sister to CF in June so I am worried quite a bit. Looking for anyone who may have had this done to get some idea what to expect

Tammy15

Proxy

I havent got mine out but I will be soon, im curious if gullbladder probs are more common in CFers.
sending positive thoughts you way.

Proxy

I havent got mine out but I will be soon, im curious if gullbladder probs are more common in CFers.
sending positive thoughts you way.

Proxy

<br />sending positive thoughts you way.