question re: boiling nebs

mistylavon

Hi all ~ I was wondering if it matters or not if you boil the nebs in a pan you use to cook food in or is better to have a separate pan?

Thanks
~Misty~

mistylavon

Hi all ~ I was wondering if it matters or not if you boil the nebs in a pan you use to cook food in or is better to have a separate pan?

Thanks
~Misty~

mistylavon

Thanks
~Misty~

mistylavon

Thanks
~Misty~

mistylavon

<br />
<br />Thanks
<br />~Misty~

T

TonyaH

The pan I use has become the "nebulizer pan", only because I boil nebs after dinner and need it clean to use it. If I do use it, though, I clean it in the dishwasher. That way I know it has been sanitized before I use it for nebs again.

T

TonyaH

The pan I use has become the "nebulizer pan", only because I boil nebs after dinner and need it clean to use it. If I do use it, though, I clean it in the dishwasher. That way I know it has been sanitized before I use it for nebs again.

T

TonyaH

T

TonyaH

T

TonyaH

AnD

I have one that I use until I need it for something else, and then I just make sure it is scrubbed well, and run through the dishwasher, too.

AnD

I have one that I use until I need it for something else, and then I just make sure it is scrubbed well, and run through the dishwasher, too.

AnD

AnD

AnD