Question regarding Disability/SSI

julie

I'd like to offer my assistance to you before you go to a lawyer, please feel free to email me at division902@verizon.net

julie

I'd like to offer my assistance to you before you go to a lawyer, please feel free to email me at division902@verizon.net

julie

julie

julie

ariesapie

I tried once and was denied. It was during my pregnancy and I was rejected because they said that pregnancy wasnt a permanent condition regardless of any pre-existing condition. Then I looked into filing again but they said that I didnt meet the criteria for even partial disability which meant I would have had to have been hospitalized 5 times a year. Trying to get disability is hard regardless of what you have. My uncle has lupus and epilepsy, hepatitis, and liver failure and it still took him 2 years to get it.

ariesapie

I tried once and was denied. It was during my pregnancy and I was rejected because they said that pregnancy wasnt a permanent condition regardless of any pre-existing condition. Then I looked into filing again but they said that I didnt meet the criteria for even partial disability which meant I would have had to have been hospitalized 5 times a year. Trying to get disability is hard regardless of what you have. My uncle has lupus and epilepsy, hepatitis, and liver failure and it still took him 2 years to get it.

ariesapie

ariesapie

ariesapie