Question

barbc888

Just curious... what's the difference between the "Adults" section and the "Adults with CF" section? Seems like it should be the same exact thing, but there seems to be a whole different crowd of people over there. Anybody know?

barbc888

Just curious... what's the difference between the "Adults" section and the "Adults with CF" section? Seems like it should be the same exact thing, but there seems to be a whole different crowd of people over there. Anybody know?

barbc888

barbc888

barbc888

<br />
<br />

lightNlife

Many people just post to the Adults section out of habit (the separate categories are a relatively new feature compared to the lifetime of this site I believe." The Adults with CF folks are probably those who feel more comfortable getting input from and sharing with people who have CF and not necessarily the extended family members of those who have CF. I like posting in this section, the Adults section, because it gives me insights into what adults (which include caregivers, grandparents, parents, etc.) of CFers are looking for for information. I often get inspiration for the articles I write from browsing through the topics that are being discussed here and what questions are asked.

I hope you're having a good experience with this community site and that your needs are being met no matter where you decide to post and read.

All the best,
Lauren

lightNlife

Many people just post to the Adults section out of habit (the separate categories are a relatively new feature compared to the lifetime of this site I believe." The Adults with CF folks are probably those who feel more comfortable getting input from and sharing with people who have CF and not necessarily the extended family members of those who have CF. I like posting in this section, the Adults section, because it gives me insights into what adults (which include caregivers, grandparents, parents, etc.) of CFers are looking for for information. I often get inspiration for the articles I write from browsing through the topics that are being discussed here and what questions are asked.

I hope you're having a good experience with this community site and that your needs are being met no matter where you decide to post and read.

All the best,
Lauren

lightNlife

All the best,
Lauren

lightNlife

All the best,
Lauren

lightNlife

<br />
<br />I hope you're having a good experience with this community site and that your needs are being met no matter where you decide to post and read.
<br />
<br />All the best,
<br />Lauren