question..

Scarlett81

Most doctors agree that a fev1 of 70% or higher is required for pregnancy. You don't want to be stuck in the hosp after birth, after all, you want to be home with baby and healthy.
It is sometimes possible to get your pfts up from the 40s or 50s. I got mine up to 75% from the 50s and had a great healthy pregnancy.
Just remember that pregnancy is a process that takes time to acheive and its not a quick decision!

Scarlett81

Most doctors agree that a fev1 of 70% or higher is required for pregnancy. You don't want to be stuck in the hosp after birth, after all, you want to be home with baby and healthy.
It is sometimes possible to get your pfts up from the 40s or 50s. I got mine up to 75% from the 50s and had a great healthy pregnancy.
Just remember that pregnancy is a process that takes time to acheive and its not a quick decision!

Scarlett81

Scarlett81

Scarlett81

<br />It is sometimes possible to get your pfts up from the 40s or 50s. I got mine up to 75% from the 50s and had a great healthy pregnancy.
<br />Just remember that pregnancy is a process that takes time to acheive and its not a quick decision!