questions fosamax and iron transfusion similar reactions

Ok straight to the point....

has any here had iron transfusions and have you had a reaction of any kind....

And also has anyone had a reaction to foxsamx....my bones are tiny it weak in lament terms and I was given fosamax and the reaction was extreme pains and fever which were similar to the iron transfusion reactions i had...

Has anyone experienced anything similar.....Im try to find a reason......at the moment i believe its something to do with my liver not processing them stuff right....These are the only drugs in the cf range i have had any reaction too....

So yeah if you have any expeirence or suggestions write them down as im open to anyting at the moment....

Thanks
PeGsOn
pegson1986@hotmail.com

And also has anyone had a reaction to foxsamx....my bones are tiny it weak in lament terms and I was given fosamax and the reaction was extreme pains and fever which were similar to the iron transfusion reactions i had...

Has anyone experienced anything similar.....Im try to find a reason......at the moment i believe its something to do with my liver not processing them stuff right....These are the only drugs in the cf range i have had any reaction too....

So yeah if you have any expeirence or suggestions write them down as im open to anyting at the moment....

Thanks
PeGsOn
pegson1986@hotmail.com

Thanks
PeGsOn
pegson1986@hotmail.com

Thanks
PeGsOn
pegson1986@hotmail.com

<br />
<br />has any here had iron transfusions and have you had a reaction of any kind....
<br />
<br />And also has anyone had a reaction to foxsamx....my bones are tiny it weak in lament terms and I was given fosamax and the reaction was extreme pains and fever which were similar to the iron transfusion reactions i had...
<br />
<br />Has anyone experienced anything similar.....Im try to find a reason......at the moment i believe its something to do with my liver not processing them stuff right....These are the only drugs in the cf range i have had any reaction too....
<br />
<br />So yeah if you have any expeirence or suggestions write them down as im open to anyting at the moment....
<br />
<br />Thanks
<br />PeGsOn
<br />pegson1986@hotmail.com

saveferris2009

yes some people have bone pain with fosamax.

there are other meds out there for osteoporosis - give them a try and hopefully they won't give you bone pain.

Actonel, Boniva, etc

saveferris2009

there are other meds out there for osteoporosis - give them a try and hopefully they won't give you bone pain.

Actonel, Boniva, etc

saveferris2009

Actonel, Boniva, etc

saveferris2009

Actonel, Boniva, etc

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />there are other meds out there for osteoporosis - give them a try and hopefully they won't give you bone pain.
<br />
<br />Actonel, Boniva, etc

Buckeye

My son does IV infusions of Zoledronic Acid for his Osteoporosis. It's also known as Reclast and Zometa. And yes, flu like symptoms, fever and bone pain are side effects although they are much more severe on the first treatment of the meds than on subsequent treatments. So I imagine most of the Osteo meds would have similar side effects.I'm not sure why some people take the oral meds and some do the IVs, but it may have something to do with the severity of the Osteo.

Buckeye

My son does IV infusions of Zoledronic Acid for his Osteoporosis. It's also known as Reclast and Zometa. And yes, flu like symptoms, fever and bone pain are side effects although they are much more severe on the first treatment of the meds than on subsequent treatments. So I imagine most of the Osteo meds would have similar side effects.I'm not sure why some people take the oral meds and some do the IVs, but it may have something to do with the severity of the Osteo.

Buckeye

Buckeye

Buckeye

My son does IV infusions of Zoledronic Acid for his Osteoporosis. It's also known as Reclast and Zometa. And yes, flu like symptoms, fever and bone pain are side effects although they are much more severe on the first treatment of the meds than on subsequent treatments. So I imagine most of the Osteo meds would have similar side effects.<p>I'm not sure why some people take the oral meds and some do the IVs, but it may have something to do with the severity of the Osteo.