Questions from Austin

pnhuffman

Tonight Austin had gotten his bear bank out and emptied all the coins out. He was counting all of his money. He had $16.40 He had told me he was saving it for a Bakugan toy.

And then my sweet little boy said "Mom I am going to fill this jar up and give some money to Nonie. (Nonie is a lady we know that has a Hawaiian Ice store and asks that has a tip jar that says all tips go to Cystic Fibrosis.)

Then came the big Question "How much does a CURE cost mom? I want to buy one so I can stop taking all this medicine." It totally breaks my heart when he asks those kinds of questions. Especially when I don't know the answers.

pnhuffman

Tonight Austin had gotten his bear bank out and emptied all the coins out. He was counting all of his money. He had $16.40 He had told me he was saving it for a Bakugan toy.

And then my sweet little boy said "Mom I am going to fill this jar up and give some money to Nonie. (Nonie is a lady we know that has a Hawaiian Ice store and asks that has a tip jar that says all tips go to Cystic Fibrosis.)

Then came the big Question "How much does a CURE cost mom? I want to buy one so I can stop taking all this medicine." It totally breaks my heart when he asks those kinds of questions. Especially when I don't know the answers.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

<br />
<br /> And then my sweet little boy said "Mom I am going to fill this jar up and give some money to Nonie. (Nonie is a lady we know that has a Hawaiian Ice store and asks that has a tip jar that says all tips go to Cystic Fibrosis.)
<br />
<br />Then came the big Question "How much does a CURE cost mom? I want to buy one so I can stop taking all this medicine." It totally breaks my heart when he asks those kinds of questions. Especially when I don't know the answers.

M

Mommafirst

What a sweet boy you are raising there!! I ache to even think about quesitons like these.

M

Mommafirst

What a sweet boy you are raising there!! I ache to even think about quesitons like these.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

Transplantmommy

Awww...what a sweet thing. I know that it is hard to answer that and some day, I will be running into the same questions only it won't be about him it will be about a cure for me. I know that he will be wanting a cure for CF so his Mommy is better some day. He is only 2.5 right now so I'm sure that those questions are still going to be a while.

On another note, I bought Brady a shirt last week that says "Cure Cystic Fibrosis because I love my Mommy." It's soooo cute!

Transplantmommy

Awww...what a sweet thing. I know that it is hard to answer that and some day, I will be running into the same questions only it won't be about him it will be about a cure for me. I know that he will be wanting a cure for CF so his Mommy is better some day. He is only 2.5 right now so I'm sure that those questions are still going to be a while.

On another note, I bought Brady a shirt last week that says "Cure Cystic Fibrosis because I love my Mommy." It's soooo cute!

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

<br />
<br />On another note, I bought Brady a shirt last week that says "Cure Cystic Fibrosis because I love my Mommy." It's soooo cute!