Questions on Insurances

guardianofgood

I am planning on marrying my best friend very soon, she has CF of course... I know nowhere near enough about her pains, I know ABOUT CF, but thats it. I know her as a person and love her very much. I'm confused and worried about insurance though. Money is not an issue and I hope that with Tricare, and maybe another insurance, we can get by comforably. I hope someone on here can help me. Thank you!

guardianofgood

I am planning on marrying my best friend very soon, she has CF of course... I know nowhere near enough about her pains, I know ABOUT CF, but thats it. I know her as a person and love her very much. I'm confused and worried about insurance though. Money is not an issue and I hope that with Tricare, and maybe anotherinsurance, we can get by comforably. I hope someone on here can help me. Thank you!

guardianofgood

I am planning on marrying my best friend very soon, she has CF of course... I know nowhere near enough about her pains, I know ABOUT CF, but thats it. I know her as a person and love her very much. I'm confused and worried about insurance though. Money is not an issue and I hope that with Tricare, and maybe anotherinsurance, we can get by comforably. I hope someone on here can help me. Thank you!<BR>