questions

M

Mommafirst

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>momoffive</b></i>

My main question is what were your children's sweat scores? (I am interested in the difference in the two) </end quote></div>

Alyssa's sweats were 53 and 45 -- I haven't determined if that is a normal variance or not.

M

Mommafirst

My main question is what were your children's sweat scores? (I am interested in the difference in the two) </end quote></div>

Alyssa's sweats were 53 and 45 -- I haven't determined if that is a normal variance or not.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

My main question is what were your children's sweat scores? (I am interested in the difference in the two) </end quote>

M

Mommafirst

My main question is what were your children's sweat scores? (I am interested in the difference in the two) </end quote>

momoffive

Thank you all for your support and comments. The GI called this morning and has ordered the full ambry for my son. Phew, one hurdle cleared. Finally an answer for my son about the CF. On to the longggg wait!!! I just have to take him and get the blood drawn!

momoffive

Thank you all for your support and comments. The GI called this morning and has ordered the full ambry for my son. Phew, one hurdle cleared. Finally an answer for my son about the CF. On to the longggg wait!!! I just have to take him and get the blood drawn!

momoffive

momoffive

momoffive