Quick question about insurance in US

ashmomo

Our state funded program, Children's Special Health Care Services, pays everything related to CF 100% for my children. They also have medicaid through the state that has no co-pay...but my insurance through work that I had before I went part-time had a co-pay.

ashmomo

Our state funded program, Children's Special Health Care Services, pays everything related to CF 100% for my children. They also have medicaid through the state that has no co-pay...but my insurance through work that I had before I went part-time had a co-pay.

ashmomo

ashmomo

ashmomo

bet10

Ashmomo, that is great that you have everything covered - which state do you live in? WE are in California and have had no luck with any help from any government program.

Natalie, Mom to Tom w/cf (DDF508) and Jack, 3, no cf

bet10

Ashmomo, that is great that you have everything covered - which state do you live in? WE are in California and have had no luck with any help from any government program.

bet10

bet10

bet10

<br />
<br />Natalie, Mom to Tom w/cf (DDF508) and Jack, 3, no cf