R.I.P. JENN a/k/a FINDINGHER

ladybug

JENN a/k/a FINDINGHER

Still praying she pulls through this... And lots of prayers for her family during this difficult time.

ladybug

JENN a/k/a FINDINGHER

Still praying she pulls through this... And lots of prayers for her family during this difficult time.

ladybug

JENN a/k/a FINDINGHER

ladybug

JENN a/k/a FINDINGHER

ladybug

JENN a/k/a FINDINGHER

JazzysMom

JENN a/k/a FINDINGHER

I HAVENT HEARD THIS FROM KATY, BUT THIS IS FROM ANOTHER RELIABLE SOURCE ON CF2CHAT:

<b>I hate to be the person that delivers this but i just check my messages and Jenn's friend, D emailed me that Jenn passed away yesterday morning. Jenn will be missed by many.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stephanie 33 CF</b>

RIP & BREATHE EASY JENN~

JazzysMom

JENN a/k/a FINDINGHER

I HAVENT HEARD THIS FROM KATY, BUT THIS IS FROM ANOTHER RELIABLE SOURCE ON CF2CHAT:

<b>I hate to be the person that delivers this but i just check my messages and Jenn's friend, D emailed me that Jenn passed away yesterday morning. Jenn will be missed by many.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stephanie 33 CF</b>

RIP & BREATHE EASY JENN~

JazzysMom

JENN a/k/a FINDINGHER

Stephanie 33 CF</b>

RIP & BREATHE EASY JENN~

JazzysMom

JENN a/k/a FINDINGHER

Stephanie 33 CF</b>

RIP & BREATHE EASY JENN~

JazzysMom

JENN a/k/a FINDINGHER

<br />
<br /><b>I hate to be the person that delivers this but i just check my messages and Jenn's friend, D emailed me that Jenn passed away yesterday morning. Jenn will be missed by many.
<br />
<br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<br />Stephanie 33 CF</b>
<br />
<br />RIP & BREATHE EASY JENN~