R117H confusion

conno11y

I am pregnant and have tested positive for R117H without 5T. My husband tested negative for being a carrier. In reading the lab report, it looks like our child is unlikely to be affected by CF. However I cannot figure out whether having one copy of R117H can cause CBAVD. Do you know? If my husband has 5T (an unknown), could that in combo with my R117H cause CBAVD?

Thanks for helping!

conno11y

I am pregnant and have tested positive for R117H without 5T. My husband tested negative for being a carrier. In reading the lab report, it looks like our child is unlikely to be affected by CF. However I cannot figure out whether having one copy of R117H can cause CBAVD. Do you know? If my husband has 5T (an unknown), could that in combo with my R117H cause CBAVD?

Thanks for helping!

conno11y

<br />
<br />Thanks for helping!