RA meds

DanG

Posted on the wall by mistake.
What CF-Rheumatoid arthritis meds are some of you on and how well are they working for you?
Thanks, DanG

DanG

What CF-Rheumatoid arthritis meds are some of you on and how well are they working for you?
Thanks, DanG

DanG

Thanks, DanG

DanG

Thanks, DanG

DanG

Thanks, DanG

Dea

I have had CF related arthritis since I was 9. I am now 35. The flare ups used to come and go and aleve worked then. I then had to start using Celebrex which I was on for about 3 years. Over the last couple of years the arthritis has become much worse and it is pain every day all over and all of the time. I tried plaquenil for a while. That didnt work. I have now been on methotrexate for over 2 mos. It took a while before it actually started working, but I can actually tell a difference and feel much better. I still have some joint pain, but is definitely manageable now.
Dea

Dea

I have had CF related arthritis since I was 9. I am now 35. The flare ups used to come and go and aleve worked then. I then had to start using Celebrex which I was on for about 3 years. Over the last couple of years the arthritis has become much worse and it is pain every day all over and all of the time. I tried plaquenil for a while. That didnt work. I have now been on methotrexate for over 2 mos. It took a while before it actually started working, but I can actually tell a difference and feel much better. I still have some joint pain, but is definitely manageable now.
Dea

Dea

Dea

Dea

Dea

Dea

<br />Dea