Rain makes my chest completely clear

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>geckolady</b></i>

humidity is my friend! i always feel clearer when it's rainy. my cough is way more productive too.</end quote></div>

Oddly I like HUMIDITY, but not actual rain.

JazzysMom

humidity is my friend! i always feel clearer when it's rainy. my cough is way more productive too.</end quote></div>

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

humidity is my friend! i always feel clearer when it's rainy. my cough is way more productive too.</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />humidity is my friend! i always feel clearer when it's rainy. my cough is way more productive too.</end quote>
<br />
<br />Oddly I like HUMIDITY, but not actual rain.
<br />
<br />

mamerth

I hate humidity and rain... I moved from the midwest to the west to get away from the humidity. Rain and snow makes my joints ache and get stiff. Rain-- no thank you!!!

mamerth

I hate humidity and rain... I moved from the midwest to the west to get away from the humidity. Rain and snow makes my joints ache and get stiff. Rain-- no thank you!!!

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth